We offer SUP(Stand Up Paddle) board hire on Llyn Padarn to those who have already been introduced to the exhilarating sport of SUP.
If you are new to SUP we also provide guiding on Llyn Padarn with an experienced boarder to introduce you to the sport enabling progression of skills and confidence. Following a guided session you will then be able to hire our SUP’s for your own adventure on Llyn Padarn.
Our SUP board hire fleet are Two Bare Feet Paddle inflatable boards, these boards are rigid inflatables and are very durable.
Boards are available to hire at a rate of £20 per board for two hour duration.
One buoyancy aid is included with each board hire, extra BA’s are available at an additional cost of £5 per BA if boards are to be shared during the hire period.
Wetsuits available at an additional cost of £5 per wetsuit.
SUP Guiding/Intro at a cost of £45 per person, minimum group of 4. Includes buoyancy aid, wetsuit and board – duration 2 hours on the water.
Pre-booking for SUP guiding essential to avoid disappointment.
Follow these basic TIPS
- Choose a calm piece of water.
- Start on your knees before you get to your feet, to get your confidence and balance.
- When standing up, make sure your toes are facing forwards, feet parallel and approx shoulder width apart.
- Stand up and paddle with straight arms looking forward not down at your feet.
- Don’t paddle alone – stay safe and paddle with a friend (or make sure you tell others where you’re paddling).
* Any damage to the boards while on-hire will be charged for, according to the severity.
* Leasing, renting and lending of our equipment is prohibited and should only be used by the person whom has signed our booking form.