Book your stag do or hen do with us! Get in touch to discuss your needs: Contact us
We can create bespoke sessions for your ‘do’ tailored to the groups abilities and enjoyment, linking activities together, whether it’s for half or a fully day, or over multiple days.
- High Ropes Course which includes 3 exciting levels on the course with a range of obstacles, the Quickflight (freefall/jump) from the tower and the Giant Swing
- Crate Stack – Brilliant teamwork task to see how high you can build a tower of crates, two participants building the tower, standing on the crates, while attached to ropes, a few people helping to stack the crates as they go and others belaying to keep them safe, fancy trying to beat the record?
- Leap of Faith – Individual or in pairs, take it in turns to climb a pole using climbing holds, stand on a small platform at the top and jump for a swinging trapeze.
- Climbing Wall – Various routes ranging from easy to challenging and a traverse climbing wall
- Abseiling – You are in control of your speed, lower yourself while walking down the wall, from the top of the tower to the ground.
- All Aboard – 3 people take it in turns to climb up a pole using climbing holds, stand together on top of a small platform and attempt to link arms and lean back to create a perfect balance, we can always make challenges harder.
During the warmer months we run raft building on Llyn Padarn which is located right on our doorstep. As a team, using barrels, poles and ropes, design and build a raft then test your handy work to see if it floats on the lake, racing your team mates.
Offsite Adventure Activities:
Gorge Scrambling: The group make their way up the gorge, with squeezes, climbs, slides and sit behind a waterfall.
Rock Climbing: A vast range of rock types and climbing venues in North Wales, from sea cliff climbs to big mountain routes and single pitch crags perfect for groups.
Underground Adventure: Explore old slate mines, head inside and follow an old railway through a tunnel, a short little boat trip, traverses, and a waterfall climb, deep pools, high caverns, and tools from workmen’s past.