Ropeworks tailors sessions to suit the needs of the groups. Helping to build self-esteem and confidence while challenging others to push themselves outside of their comfort zone, evaluate the risks and trust themselves at height. We are fully AALA licensed and highly experienced in providing bespoke packages to suit your group needs, whether it’s for a half day or a few days. Contact our staff via email or telephone to organise.
- High Ropes Course which includes 3 exciting levels on the course with a range of obstacles, the Quickflight (freefall/jump) from the tower and the Giant Swing.
- Adventure Low Ropes Course for younger members
- Crate Stack – Brilliant teamwork task to see how high you can build a tower of crates, two participants building the tower, standing on the crates, while attached to ropes, a few people helping to stack the crates as they go and others belaying to keep them safe, fancy trying to beat the record?
- Leap of Faith – Individual or in pairs, take it in turns to climb a pole using climbing holds, stand on a small platform at the top and jump for a swinging trapeze.
- Climbing Wall – Various routes ranging from easy to challenging and a traverse climbing wall
- Abseiling – You are in control of your speed, lower yourself while walking down the wall, from the top of the tower to the ground.
- All Aboard – 3 people take it in turns to climb up a pole using climbing holds, stand together on top of a small platform and attempt to link arms and lean back to create a perfect balance, we can always make challenges harder.
During the warmer months we run raft building on Llyn Padarn which is located right on our doorstep. As a team, using barrels, poles and ropes, design and build a raft then test your handy work to see if it floats on the lake, racing your team mates.
Offsite Adventure Activities:
Gorge Scrambling: The group make their way up the gorge, with squeezes, climbs, slides and sit behind a waterfall.
Rock Climbing: A vast range of rock types and climbing venues in North Wales, from sea cliff climbs to big mountain routes and single pitch crags perfect for groups.
Underground Adventure: Explore old slate mines, head inside and follow an old railway through a tunnel, a short little boat trip, traverses, and a waterfall climb, deep pools, high caverns, and tools from workmen’s past.